Komu

Komu

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Training at Celebration Park in Federal Way

Komu found the decomp after passing it once. His signal was that he was excited about the find. Then he came and pushed on me and barked for his treats.

We went across the soccer field to the woods to search for Myron. I had Komu "Check this," and he did every time. Kat asked if I was sure there was no cat in one section and I told her I was sure. We continued down a trail, and Komu pulled me into a side trail. I could tell right away he was on to something. He worked with his nose down all around a tree. After circling the tree a couple times his nose came up in the air and he started to whine. He worked his nose around the scent cone and finally found the cat in the carrier hanging from a branch. He pushed on me and barked for his treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment